Thursday 8 March 2012

Carnival 2012

Marc: Good morning ladies and gentlemen, we are in Sant Fost’s high school, INS Alba del Vallès, and we are going to report you the contest of the Carnival 2012.
Ricard: At the moment, the second level is performing their choreography and they are doing it very well. They are dancing “I’m sexy and I know it” and I think they are going to win first block’s award.
Ferran: The jury is deliberating… And we have a winner! The winner is… The second level!
David: They are going to “Isla fantasia” next month! They are very happy!
Marc: And now it’s time to see the fourth level performance.
Ricard: Ah… I think we have the second winner of the contest but we have to see another performance of the first level of “batxillerat”.
Ferran: Well… I think they won’t win… I don’t know, I think that they have chosen the wrong topic.
Marc: The jury is deliberating once again… And the winner is… The fourth level!
David: And that’s all! We will continue reporting another day with more fresh news.
Ricard: Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment